Written by Jon Ritterbush, E-Resources and Serials Librarian
Each winter, the United States Congress receives a “State of the Union” report from the President. In the same spirit, the Calvin T. Ryan Library presents its “State of E-Resources at UNK” report:
As of December 31, 2013, the library provides access to:
- 87,599 unique, full-text e-journal titles (paid and free) – up from 82,773 titles in December 2012.
- 45,656 cataloged e-book titles – up from 42,448 titles in 2012.
- 215 databases (paid or free) –including these new resources added or enhanced in 2013:
- Education Source (an upgrade from Education Full Text)
- Library & Information Science Source (an upgrade from Library Literature and Information Sciences Index)
- ArXiv – an open-access archive of scientific papers
- Cochrane Library
- Meriam Report on Indian Administration and the Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S. – part of the Archives Unbound digital collection
- American Indian Movement and Native American Radicalism – part of the Archives Unbound digital collection
Please stay tuned as new additions to the library’s online collections are posted to In Brief Online. For questions or suggestions regarding e-resources and serials subscriptions, please contact Jon Ritterbush at 308-865-8585 or email@example.com.