PsycBOOKS e-book collection now available
Posted by Rochelle Krueger on January 18, 2012
Written by Jon Ritterbush, E-Resources and Serials Librarian
The library has recently added a subscription to PsycBOOKS, a searchable collection of over 3,000 scholarly e-books in psychology and behavioral science, including the APA/Oxford University Press Encyclopedia of Psychology and these titles:
- Creating responsible learners: The role of a positive classroom environment
- Helping families and communities recover from disaster: Lessons learned from hurricane Katrina and its aftermath.
- Practicing psychology in rural settings: Hospital privileges and collaborative care
- Protecting human subjects: Departmental subject pools and institutional review boards
- Road rage: Assessment and treatment of the angry, aggressive driver
- Rural behavioral health care: An interdisciplinary guide
- Study strategies for lifelong learning
PsycBOOKS is listed under the alphabetical directory of the library’s “Articles & E-Resources” webpage, as well as under the subjects of Communication Disorders, Family Studies, Psychology and Counseling, and Social Work. A complete list of titles available in PsycBOOKS is available online, and many of these titles will also appear in library catalog results, as their records are made available.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.