Written by Jon Ritterbush, E-Resources and Serials Librarian
The library has recently added a subscription to PsycBOOKS, a searchable collection of over 3,000 scholarly e-books in psychology and behavioral science, including the APA/Oxford University Press Encyclopedia of Psychology and these titles:
- Creating responsible learners: The role of a positive classroom environment
- Helping families and communities recover from disaster: Lessons learned from hurricane Katrina and its aftermath.
- Practicing psychology in rural settings: Hospital privileges and collaborative care
- Protecting human subjects: Departmental subject pools and institutional review boards
- Road rage: Assessment and treatment of the angry, aggressive driver
- Rural behavioral health care: An interdisciplinary guide
- Study strategies for lifelong learning
PsycBOOKS is listed under the alphabetical directory of the library’s “Articles & E-Resources” webpage, as well as under the subjects of Communication Disorders, Family Studies, Psychology and Counseling, and Social Work. A complete list of titles available in PsycBOOKS is available online, and many of these titles will also appear in library catalog results, as their records are made available.