Prepare online for GREs, LSATs, PRAXIS, and more tests with library e-resources
Posted by Jon Ritterbush on March 2, 2011
Written by Jon Ritterbush, Electronic Resources Librarian
UNK students preparing for graduation may also be contemplating some important exams outside the classroom. Practice tests for several exams, including the GRE, LSAT, MCAT and MAT, PRAXIS I, and TOEFL are available through the library’s Testing and Education Reference Center (TERC). TERC also includes a database of U.S. graduate school programs searchable by major, location, and other criteria, as well as databases of private scholarships available for undergraduate and graduate study.
Users accessing these practice tests will need to create a free, personal account in TERC. TERC is available online 24/7 to UNK students on- and off-campus, and is listed under the “T”s, as well as “Careers and Test Prep,” “Directories,” and “Electronic Book Collections” from the library’s “Articles & E-Resources” webpage.
Additional test-prep and career resources are available online through the library catalog, including these e-book titles:
- Career Information Center (e-book series)
- CliffsNotes PRAXIS I
- McGraw-Hill’s GRE
- McGraw-Hill’s LSAT 2011
- 150 Best Jobs for a Better World
- 200 Best Jobs for Introverts
- O*NET OnLine (formerly the Dictionary of Occupational Titles)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Top 300 Careers : Your Complete Guidebook to Major Jobs in Every Field
- …plus dozens more in this catalog listing of e-books available through TERC
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.