Written by Jon Ritterbush, Electronic Resources Librarian
Listed below is just a small sampling of new NetLibrary titles:
- Dawson, Brian, and Matt Spannagle. 2009. The complete guide to climate change. London: Routledge.
- Dunnan, Nancy. 2009. Recession-proof your financial life. New York: McGraw Hill.
- Headrick, Daniel R. 2009. Technology: a world history. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Jones, Seth G. 2008. Counterinsurgency in Afghanistan, Rand Counterinsurgency Study, Volume 4. Ft. Belvoir: Defense Technical Information Center.
- Perkins, Chad. 2009. How to do everything Adobe Photoshop CS4. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies.
- Spratt, Christine, and Paul Lajbcygier. 2009. E-learning technologies and evidence-based assessment approaches. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference.
E-books are searchable by one of three ways:
1. Using the Enhanced Catalog, simply type in your keyword search, then look for the Ebooks facet in the “Format” list or Electronic Books in the “Location” list. Click on the graphic on the right to view an example of these facets in the Enhanced Catalog.
2. To browse a list of NetLibrary titles, do an author search on “NetLibrary” in the Classic Catalog. This will retrieve a list of nearly 5,600 NetLibrary e-book titles the library has purchased through the end of October 2009.
3. Search the NetLibrary website.