2012 ‘State of E-Resources’ at UNK
Posted by sudrland on January 9, 2013
Written by Jon Ritterbush, E-Resources and Serials Librarian
Each winter, the United States Congress receives a “State of the Union” report from the President. In the same spirit, the Calvin T. Ryan Library presents its “State of E-Resources at UNK” report:
As of December 31, 2012, the library provides access to:
- 82,773 unique, full-text e-journal titles (paid and free) – up from 79,326 titles in December 2011.
- 42,448 cataloged e-book titles – up from 14,635 titles in 2011.
- 216 databases (paid or free) including these new resources added in 2012:
- Cabell’s Directories of Publishing Opportunities
- Children’s Literature Review backfile (1976-2004) and Contemporary Literary Criticism backfile (1973-2009) in Literature Criticism Online
- JoVE – the Journal of Visualized Experiments
- Literature Resources from Gale
- MarketLine Company Profiles
- SPORTDiscus with Full Text
- VAST: Academic Video Online
- World Data Analyst
- Over 25,000 ebooks from Ebrary’s subject collections in History & Political Science, Education, and the Humanities.
Stay tuned during 2013 as new additions to the library’s online collections are posted to In Brief Online.